Monday, June 30, 2014

Wow no more migraines thanks to Skinny Fiber!


Letha says~

Hi Everyone I am finally doing my update... Short and Sweet I have now released around 30 pounds and 7.5 inches. I am a real person I have not changed what I did or ate for the 6 months...It may be coming off slow but I am liking it. Of course I wish it was more like others but slow is better I am happy to say that my A1C levels are down to a 6.1 which is in the prediabetic range whooo hoooo just keep falling. I have suffered from Migraines for the last 6 years I am happy to say I haven't had one in a while. My Dr. took me off of both of my meds for my Migraines Happy Dance... My Cholesterol numbers have also went down another 200 points I am very close to being where they should be at. I am happy to say I have a lot more energy that I have started working out 3 days a week so I can't wait till my next update...I will be seeing the Dr in a couple weeks fingers crossed maybe one of my Diabetes meds can go bye bye...I love my Skinny Fiber it has been such a blessing for me.... If you have any questions feel free to ask me...So stop thinking about trying it and just do it you will not regret it...What do you have to loose pounds & inches Join me
*****I would like to insert a clause here regarding my drop in cholesterol levels and A1C. Skinny Fiber is not clinically proven to lower cholesterol or A1C levels, and Skinny Body Care as a company nor any of it’s affiliates that are in good standing do not claim that Skinny Fiber lowers cholesterol levels, or A1C levels. I just know that since I have been taking Skinny Fiber my levels are lower and my blood sugars are in control.******

Start your journey here: www.shadlase.skinnyfiberplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment