Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wow Amber has been pain free from her Crohns! How awesome is that!

Wow Amber has been pain free from her Crohns! How awesome is that!
Congrats Amber, you look absolutely beautiful and healthy...

Amber S. says~

i had to share my results with Skinny Fiber. Last year no lie in December I was weighing in at 165, well just this past week at walmart I opened one of the scales, since I don't own one, and wouldn't you believe it, it said 147, that's almost 20 pounds. I have been on Skinny Fiber since January when I took on the 90 day challenge which just ended the end of April. I just started my second 90 challenge last month hoping to loose at least 10 more pounds. But I am so happy with my results. I changed nothing but walking each day and I drink more fluids which is mainly water, I go through a case of 36 a week. I have absolutely no craving for soda. I use to be a big candy eater and now when my hubby goes to store and asks if I want any I say no, because now it seems too sweet for me. Also while sitting down for dinner my portions are even smaller, my hubby will look at me and say are you not hungry or you feel well? I feel great honey, couldn't feel any better. I'm getting more sleep. I sleep completely through the night and barely EVER wake up in the middle of the night. Which means more energy to carry on for the next day!! Yes Skinny Fiber is just that easy with just taking 2 capsules 2x a day, I can live with that, especially now that the kids are home for the summer, I want to spend more time on them. I just want to say that Skinny Fiber is a life saver for me. I know I'm not the type that needs to loose a ton of weight but that's the best part of Skinny a Fiber. It helps much more than just weight. I also have a hereditary disease called Crohns for which the junk I was craving did not help my illness at all. For those who dont know what Crohns is, if you have IBS, then just imagine that 100x more painful and your intestines and colon would get backed up and you can't process foods properly. I would always be so bloated from 15-20 pounds of just fecal matter laying around in my gut. I would awake at night with excruciating pains that would double me over from all the gas and toxic waste that would build up and make it very difficult to pass a bowl movement. I have a spot on my right colon that gets very inflamed! Now that I have been on Skinny Fiber, I can finally be at ease each day to be able to take a bowl movement with pain free . I never imagined once in my life to be able to enjoy life pain free. I just wished I didn't wait a whole year to be so skeptic in trying the product. But I have finally gained control of my life and now I'm living happy and healthy. I'm a Skinny Fiber gal 4 LIFE!!
Start your journey to a new you here: www.shadlase.sbc90daychallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment