Monday, June 30, 2014

WOW Jackie! I am so happy for you~


Hi I am Jackie ~ I started SF June 10th 2013 ~ I am doing much better, lost lots of inches 35lbs. My diabetes numbers are so much better I am happy to say! A year ago when I started SF my goal was to to get my life back & feel better by my 60th Birthday in May! Well I sure do feel better Pain & everything is better then it was a year ago Here is my Testimony from a year ago ~ "I Have been a very brittle Type1 Diabetic 23ys been in a couple coma's, had a really hard time the first few years being Diabetic! I also have Scoliosis which affects my lower back, I have low thyroid, was diagnosed with Mild Colitis a couple years ago. In 2000 I had a car accident which affected my neck & right shoulder & right hip. As a result of my car accident my career as a Cosmetologist ended, I had a torn Rotor Cuff (SP) in my right shoulder just never healed right so I never really gained enough strength back to do my job. I tried Theropy for my shoulder & hip it never did help. I really never could except all that has happened to me it was hard on me not working & all I had gone through. I decided to take my health in my hands, I was so tired of getting sick so easy, tired of having no energy & tired of being in pain! I just knew there had to be a way to feel better I started researching natural remedies, supplements & read on many things. One day in late April I was just on my Face Book I seen a recipe for fish tacos, I also seen it was from a page Getting Healthy with Heather, well I had to check it out so not long after finding it I friended Heather, I asked many questions about Skinny Fiber so to make a long story shorter, I made a new friend for life & even better I tried SF & It really does work! I ordered my first bottle the end of May started it in June! My blood sugars are better then they ever have been, I didn't measure that first month & I lost the most inches that first month. My pain is much better I will never be completely without pain since I have had the Scoliosis since a teenager there is a lot if nerve damage but I would much rather have much less pain than barely getting around at times!!! I went in knowing with my health issues it may take me longer to lose weight, I did not care because I was feeling better then I have in many years!!! Sleeping better, less pain, & from what I have been told not as moody. Lol Seriously though I am happy with my results so far & my Dr is too. In my pictures you can see my progress. SF works!"
I recommend SF for anyone really serious about Getting Healthy & Losing Weight! The fiber & enzymes really help get your body healthy our digestion slows down from eating poorly & as we age it also slows down. The Enzymes & fiber gets your body working the way it should & by doing that you feel so much better I will be 60 in May, I feel much happier, healthier & younger now thanks To SF!
Start your journey here: www.shadlase.skinnyfiberplus.com
Join our group and I will be your personal coach to help you achieve a healthier you 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthy360/

No comments:

Post a Comment