Saturday, June 28, 2014

WOW~ From Angelia:


"60 Day Checkin: After much bribing, I convinced my LBG to share her progress on the Skinny Fiber 90 Day Challenge. Due to taking steroids since she was 5 years due to Asthma, she has gained weight. She wondered why the other girls were so skinny and wanted to be smaller. I decided to give Alicia Skinny Fiber but told her not to tell anyone. Well that was just me. I didn't want people to look at me in the wrong way about giving her the product. Once I found out it was safe for kids, I said let's go for it. I didn't weigh her because I didn't want her focused on the scale and to make her too self conscious about the journey. She is a pretty confident kid and my focus was that WE can be healthy together. I decided today to put the pictures together and I have big smile on my face. I am so thankful to God for Skinny Fiber. It is such a blessing. Alicia takes it 2 times a day. One dose in the morning and one in the afternoon. We havent exercised but will start walking 20 minutes a day for the next 30 days of the challenge. If your child needs help with getting the weight off, forget about what people think. Do what it takes to help them.

Want to learn more about Skinny Fiber?
Click here: www.shadlase.sbcteenchallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment