Saturday, June 28, 2014

ToniMarie L says~

♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨* •.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪ 
My 90 Day Challenge has made me a very happy Princess, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Teacher, & domestic goddess just diggin’ the sweet things in life again...cause I've got my smile back 
I was a big skeptic!!! I had decided I was doomed to continue to gain weight my adult life!! But I knew I would never ever be happy just gaining weight --and at my age, post-meno and IBS disease I was about to need size 16 pants--it didn't look good for me-- so I did it-- I got the info, read it weighed my pros and cons-- It had the 30 day guarantee unlike all the other stuff I tried. So the first week I was shocked when my IBS that I have suffered with for over 27 years was gone!! By 3 weeks I was not craving junk and noticed one day that I really did not even want it! Drinking more water I thought would be hard for me but it was so easy. Long story short and 3 months later I am down 2 sizes!! And 20 lbs Gone. It was slow for me but I have never felt better. So if you are like me --- just try it --- 30 day empty bottle get your money back if you don't like it --- or change everything like me!! I hope everyone at least tries 1 bottle.
You will love Skinny Fiber

Start your 90 day challenge here: www.shadlase.sbc90daychallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment