Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Judy T. says~ She is looking wonderful! Congrats...



Thought it was finally time to share my testimony!!! I am still a work in progress and I FEEL amazing!

Unfortunately I really didn't get serious about taking Skinny Fiber consistently until end of Jan 2014. I think it is because I have failed so many times before it was holding me back. I just couldn't get serious until I was in the right mind set. BAD IDEA I wish I had of gotten started sooner, I would have been so much further ahead by now!!! However even though I wasn't taking SF properly or on a consistent basis it was still working on changing my body.

I knew SF was working for me in so many ways but my weight loss was a little slow. Having said that I saw this picture of myself from Christmas 2013 and was blown away by how much change there really has been. I have gone from size 20 to 16 (lose) and I have a waist again lol. I have so many other health benefits since losing the weight including; more energy, sleeping through the night (no more night sweats) and no IBS symptoms.

One of the most important benefits is no more migraines...NOT ONE since Jan. 2014 that is AMAZING for me as I have been suffering with migraines for years. I use to spend 2-3 days every month in bed and slowly recovery the rest of the week...NO MORE!! Secondly I went to my Doctor for follow up appt to check blood work and general health concerns. He looked at the ingredients of Skinny Fiber and said looks all natural and to stick with it! I was pleasantly surprised with all my test results. Everything has improved including lower BP, lower numbers for bad cholesterol and even more important, increase in good cholesterol, my blood sugars are perfect and I continue to feel better everyday!

I finally have the energy to enjoy life again, I feel like a new person! I haven't really changed my eating too much except I don't drink diet cola any more, replaced it with tons of water. I have switched from chips to air popped popcorn for my salty snack "fix" My portion sizes have been cut in half from taking Skinny Fiber. I just feel more satisfied because i'm not "depriving" myself of any of my favorite foods(within reason) or being on a restrictive diet like I have been in the past. I eat what everyone else is eating just a lot less.

My skin is radiating, my hair and nails are healthy, between using Skinny Fiber and Ageless anti-aging serum I am just thrilled!! If you or somebody you know needs to lose a few and wants to get healthy my advice DON'T wait... just get serious take Skinny Fiber consistently the results and benefits will follow!!!! SF 4 LIFE!!!

Start your 90 day challenge here:www.shadlase.sbc90daychallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment