Saturday, June 28, 2014

So happy for Jen B. She is getting off her meds ~




Ok I decided to finally step out of my comfort zone and put it out to the world how Skinny Fiber has changed my health.

We all know how eating the toxic fast food and drinking soda can cause you to gain weight but it also causes a lot more damage than that. It build up inside your colon, intestines, stomach and slows everything down. It causes Migraines, high blood pressure, diabetes, high chloresterol, thyroid disease, kidney and liver disease.... etc. The weight gain for women can also cause fertility issues and other problems oh and later in life as we women know comes extra pounds, migraines and lovely hot flashes.

For myself taking Skinny Fiber has helped me drop 50 inches as it has flushed the toxins that have stored in my body. The inches count more than pounds and pounds will drop as my body gets healthy.....
As for other benefits in 4 days my migraines were gone! My joint pain from gout/fibromyalgia subsiding...
And after 3 months I was able to come off Migraine, blood pressure and gout medications all together!
Also I have not had a hot flash since the 4 day on Skinny Fiber and I sleep so much better and I'm not tired and sluggish.

Start your 90 days journey with us at:www.shadlase.sbc90daychallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment