Saturday, July 26, 2014

This is Donna!



She's done amazing on her journey! I'm so happy for her!!
Donna says...

"If you haven't tried Skinny Fiber...you don't know what you're missing!! I have struggled with my weight for many years. I have lymphedema in both legs which along with the extra weight made my everyday living a real hassle, just to stand at the sink to wash the dishes was a difficult task for me. I had high blood pressure for years and was on 2 Lisinoprils daily (I am not a big fan of taking any medication) after 3 months of taking Skinny fiber I am happy to say that I no longer have high blood pressure and am no longer on medication. Are you struggling with your weight and/or health issues? Then skinny fiber is for you!!! I have lost a little over 70 lbs. and over 80" since August of 2013 went from size 22w/24w stretch pants to a size 16 and some 14's in jeans!!! Love me some skinny fiber!!"
There are amazing specials... get 3 FREE bottles when you order 3 bottles of Skinny Fiber.. get 1 free Skinny Fiber when you order 2 and 1 bottle is 59.95. You will love Skinny Fiber -
You can order here!
www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment