Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kimberly C says~



Feel free to share my first 90 day challenge!I am so happy and excited that I'm doing this with such great people! 

Before I started Skinny Fiber I just kept gaining weight. I gained 60 pounds since my RNY in 2008. I knew I was eating bad and just kept on doing it! I kept seeing a dear facebook friend who was losing and selling Skinny Fiber. I talked to her about it a few times and mulled it over for about a month. Then I thought what the heck, why not try one more thing! I went to place the order and saw that for $10 more I could be a distributor too. The company looked good and provided all the tools I would need! Why not earn some extra cash and lose some pounds too! I really had no desire or plan to go on a DIET! I just started taking the pills and drinking my water. Before I knew it I was not getting up and going to the vending machine at work, and I quit snacking through out the day. I had to "remind" myself to eat again! Woot Woot! Now on day 89 of my 90 Day Challenge I have lost 14 pounds and 6.75 inches!!! I could tell in my clothes, but was VERY HAPPY when I saw the pics side by side tonight!!!!

Check it out! You can do it!
Start your journey to a healthier you here:www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment