Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Here is Leslie's Skinny Fiber Story Congrats to you Leslie!


 So happy to share this!! Start your New Years resolution today --> Visit… http://shadlase.thenewyearschallenge.com/

"My name is Leslie
I am 25 and have always been over weight. My whole family is big. When I got pregnant 3 yrs ago my biggest ever was 245, after I had my daughter I was still in the 215 range. I could never give up eating junk food I was depressed all the time. After 4th of July a family member asked me if I was going eat all that I had on my plate-- food for like 3 people . After that person asked me that... I started my journey. I went on my own diet and lost 26 lbs. Then I heard about skinny fiber - I ordered the buy 3 get 3 free. My mom was going to do this with me... but after a couple weeks... she gave up an gave me 2 extra bottles. So this is my 90 challenge weigh in went from 175 to 158 an I still have another 60 days to drop at least another 15 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment