Friday, July 18, 2014

The Best Roast Chicken Recipe



Ingredients
• 2 teaspoons salt ~ optional. I skipped it, I never use salt....I don't even know if I have any
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon thyme
• 1½ teaspoon black pepper
• teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 roasting chicken

Instructions
1. In a small bowl add all the spices together and mix
2. rub chicken with EVOO ( I use Watkins garlic oil...always)
3. Rub spice mixture onto the chicken.
4. Cook on high for 4 -5 hours or oven at 350 for 1 1/4~1/2 hrs
- I highly suggest using a meat thermometer to tell that it is done.

☆ ☆ Click and join us here---for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation.. and learn about Skinny Fiber!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthy360/

No comments:

Post a Comment