Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daphne's Skinny Fiber testimony~ She looks wonderful!!



My name is Daphne and here is my story……I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have been obese since I was a child. Most of my life I was considered morbidly obese by the medical field. About 16 years ago, I had a gastric bypass surgery. With this surgery I did learn that I was in fact, "addicted to food" as the doctor's had tried to convince me of. I got down to 175 very briefly but quickly went back up to the 220 - 230 range. That is where I stayed for well over a decade. When I decided to get serious about my health and start making some much needed changes I was able to get down to 170 briefly but then gained the weight back again. I was now up to 207 again. After a month of that I was ready to get some of that weight off again. I got down to 194 on my own but could not seem to get down less than that. As a recovering alcoholic I had SEVERE sugar cravings. I couldn't seem to beat them. I started taking Skinny Fiber a little over a year ago. It helped a GREAT DEAL with the sugar cravings! As a matter of fact I really don’t even care for milk chocolate anymore; it’s too sweet for me. I still love dark chocolate though. With the help of Skinny Fiber, I got down to 172 during my 90 day challenge. Then at 120 days in I was down to 163. I got stuck there for a good while, but I was ready to make any more lifestyle changes for a while. I did notice however that my body was still slowly transforming and people continued to tell me that it appeared that I was still getting smaller. I also went down another pant size even though I was the same weight. When I finally became ready to incorporate some necessary lifestyle changes to take my health to the next level, I started using the fitness pal ap and it helped me to see what areas of my diet I needed to improve on. I also started incorporating more than just walking the dogs in my exercise program and that is when I started seeing drastic improvement. I am doing strength training too now to help tighten up the loose skin from loosing over 100% of my current body weight AND so that at a sitting point I will be burning more calories if I have more muscle on my body. What Skinny Fiber did for me is got my body back in the healthy state to lose weight, helped a HUGE deal with cravings and I noticed that as my body got healthier I ACTUALLY WANTED to eat more healthy food! (Never in my life has that happened!) When I saw my body transforming after only one month and not just the same body shape, but actually transforming, I was impressed! I have lost weight many times but never seen that before. Typically, I see the same body shape, just smaller. So, even thought I didn't really think the Skinny Fiber was working the first month, the pictures show otherwise. So I kept taking it (I was seriously going to return it before I saw the update pic next to the original pic) and I am so glad that I did! It took my body about 3 1/2 weeks to go through the detox phase so right about then is when the weight just started coming off. After I saw the one month update pic I was motivated it put forth a little effort, so I did, and as I kept loosing was more motivated to put forth more effort. I did not change everything all at once. I made rather small changes over a long period of time. After taking SF a while I no longer have to take 13 prescriptions a day. I take two and they are both minimal doses, THAT'S IT. I have had to take a handful of prescriptions for over two decades!!! I feel healthy now from the inside out. I choose to take Skinny Fiber on a daily basis because it is good for my body and helps my body to process food the way it was meant to. I do notice a difference in the way my body FEELS overall if I miss a day. Continuing to take it is just my personal choice. I am not actually at my goal weight just yet. Have some more work to do to get there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me. I have attached my 90 day challenge pic and YES YOU ARE WORTH THE INVESTMENT. It's been my experience that Skinny Fiber actually helped to save me money in prescriptions and healthcare bills. I paid ALOT more than the cost of SF each month. Morbid Obesity tends to do that. If you are interested in learning more about how it works, visit my website. 
You will be able to watch a video that explains exactly how and why Skinny Fiber works. www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment