Sunday, July 27, 2014

Caryn has lost over 50 pounds with Skinny Fiber~


So happy for her..

CARYN (Sadie) C
I started taking Skinny Fiber on June 24, 2013. In the past year I have lost over 50 pounds! I wish I could accurately put into words the transformation that has occurred in my body, my mind, and my outlook. 
I’m off the following meds: fibromyalgia, 2 blood pressure meds, and acid reflux. My thyroid meds have been decreased. By the end of this year I should be off my diabetic meds.
Now, I’m not going to tell you that Skinny Fiber alone did it. It didn’t. But it is the best tool I’ve ever had in my 53 years of trying to lose weight. I eat low carb, mainly because it keeps my blood sugar low and because I just feel better. It got me off diet sodas (6-16 oz bottles a day).
I hadn’t exercised at all until the last week of June. That’s when I started jogging. Amazing, huh? I started with ½ mile of jogging and walking. July 23, I jogged 2.1 miles. Pick you jaw up! Mine drops every time I say it out loud. Yes, I still weigh right at 237 pounds and yes, I really am jogging that far! I’m also doing squats. 160 just yesterday!
I have found my health, my joy, my smile, my self-esteem and my confidence. I now know why I never knew what I wanted to be when I grew up (other than a mom). I want to help other people who think they can’t lose weight realize they can. I want them to know that no matter your age, you shape, or how many diets you have tried, it is possible. I want thousands to look at me and say, “If she can do it, I can do it.” And you know what? You can. The magic is in YOU.

Click here to learn more about Skinny Fiber and start your journey to a new you:
www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment