Monday, July 21, 2014

Here is Keri:



My 90 days is here. I weighed 265Lbs. When I began My "Skinny Fiber" Challenge. My Pants size was a 22. I'm now at 230lbs. still shedding the pounds, and my pants size is down to a 20. In the past I tried other diet supplements, They just didn't workout. I was still wanting to eat after I just ate. So when I first heard of "Skinny Fiber" I was skeptic about trying it out. Thinking to myself, "Oh,no not another one of those get skinny dream pills." Then I kept seeing posting of Skinny Fiber on my newsfeed, Seeing the results of others made me curious. So I finally tried Skinny Fiber. Its helped me curb my appetite. I'm finding my self not hungry often. I did change my eating habbits. I cut out alot of sweets, like candy bars, sodas,(diet ones as well),chips,I migth of a portion size of cake or cookie but I don't go over board. I cut down on my strach in take too. Haven't had rice! I'm a Island girl Rice is a must have in our meals, but haven't touched it since. Added more veggies, and fruits to my meals. This is just my beginnning,and I'm loving it! Iast but not least I'm not afraid of stepping on a scale anymore..lol!

Start your 90 day challenge here: www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment