Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rochelle E. says~



The Top pictures were taken near the beginning of my Journey May 2013.
The Pink, taken April 2014.
I have gone done 3 Shirt sizes, 2 pant sizes, 2 cup sizes in my bra.
My face, breast, arms , Mid Section, butt and even my legs have gone down.
Down 33 pounds and Over 39".
Before I started Doctor said I was going to be put on Diabetic medication, Cholesterol medication and Blood Pressure medication. Within 5 months of Being on Skinny Fiber, I was no longer at Risk for those and back into "normal" levels. PLUS he approved of Skinny Fiber!
Skinny Fiber makes me feel full so I eat less. It helps boost my energy and Metabolism. It also curves my appetite and cravings for those things like Sweets,Sugars and salty items.
My body requests Water, Fruit and veggies now.
Even my hair and nails grow quicker and stronger.
Remember all those medications I was suppose to go on? They would of been $30 each for a total of $90 a MONTH for them.
Skinny Fiber $59.95 a month ( the more you buy, the cheaper it is)
So I was SAVING $30 a MONTH , PLUS my HEALTH!
Skinny Body Care has a 90 Day Money back Guarantee as Of June 1st.
So what do you have to lose besides Pounds and Inches?
Take the 90 Day Challenge - and get this:
Web page to upload your pictures, weight, height, measurements
Tips on NUTRITION & EXERCISE
Personal Weight loss coach
Closed Support Group.https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthy360/
When you complete the Challenge get a 90 Day Challenge you will get a T-shirt Plus a certificate of completion from our CEO Ben Glinsky.
PLUS if you are one of the top 3 people to lose the most weight , you win $1000 from Skinny Body Care!!!
Order yours today> www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment