Saturday, July 19, 2014

Jean W. says~



From my Heart 

Here is my story! Last Feb. 4, 2013 I had to have a full hysterectomy because my pap smears kept coming back abnormal, but there was nothing cancerous showing up so the doctor told me that since I was not planning on having any children (I was 52 years old at that time) it wouldn't hurt to have this done. I was off work for 6 weeks (I was a supervisor on second shift at F&P America). I went back to work on March 18, 2013 and I felt fine, but I was gaining weight pretty rapidly and I hated how I was looking. Then on May 17, 2013 (The day my nephew Cory graduated from High School - HUGE ACOMPLISHMENT for him because he has Autism.) I made sure I was there that day for him! Then I went to work. (I will never forget that day!) I was smiling and happy remembering how proud I was of Cory! I was getting everything ready for my crew and checking out all the production schedules and then I was called to the managers office. I got there and I went totally numb listening to what he had to say....needless to say I was shocked, I was angry and I couldn't believe my integrity to the company was being doubted! (I had worked there for 18 years, the last 10 of them as a supervisor) I got up and I told the manager he had to need not go any further, I told him that I resign! (I walked away from an almost $53,000.00 a year job). I went home crying my heart out!! I couldn't believe it!! (And I am marrying the man of my dreams in 2 weeks!) I did give him the option to back out since I no longer had what I thought was my dream job, but he told me "You my bride are being silly!" A month later as I was reading all the posts on Face Book a friend of mine was doing posts on Skinny Fiber, testimonies, facts of Skinny Fiber, lose weight, make money, so I personally checked it all out, I watched the short Video, I checked out the ingredients, I watched the video again and again and I was reading lots of testimonies and then I GOT BRAVE! I ordered and I signed up as a member/distributor and I immediately went through all the training that was provided, I have made thousands of friends...and the most important part, I WAS LOSING WEIGHT! I now know that God gave me the courage to close the door at F&P America, so this door could be opened! Don't get me wrong, the money is good, but helping people lose weight and learn about this business makes me feel so much better!! I have so far lost 56 lbs...and a heart that cares more about people and how they feel! Praise God!!! Sincerely, Jean W.

Click here to find out more about Skinny Fiber: www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment