Thursday, July 17, 2014

Here's Daphane.


I have struggled with my weight all my life. About 15 years ago I was up to 325 pounds and after trying every diet that was ever invented, I had gastric bypass surgery and got down to 175 but over the next few years as I was able to eat more I gained weight. I have weighted somewhere in the 200-220 range up until recently. I decided I was going to get the weight off. I lost a good amount of weight but just could not seem to get past 194. I started taking Skinny Fiber for an extra boost when I was at 194 and I am still in disbelief!
Every time I walk by the mirror I am shocked and still having a hard time believing that REALLY IS ME! I have never ever seen me this small!! My 14's are getting too big. What!? The last time I was in a 14 I was laying on the bed and doing the crazy zipper shovel and that was only for about a week years ago. Here is the last pic that I took. I am down to 164 (for the first time in my life) and I have put forth minimal effort. I have to remind myself to eat now. What?! No way! It’s unbelievable! I am TOTALLY SKINNY FIBER 4 LIFE, baby!! Even when I get down to my goal weight (140) I still plan on taking it at half dose because of all the health benefits that I am getting. I don't NEED coffee in the morning before I can function anymore, my digestive issues that I have had for 15 plus years are gone, my crazy cravings are minimal now for the first time EVER, my nails are stronger, my energy levels are up (in a healthy way not a jittery way.)
**ALERT**
We have been invited to be on Lifetime TV,s The Balancing Act for 13 weeks. Sales are going to be crazy. Get your Skinny Fiber order in now, so you won't be at the back of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment