Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nathalie K. says~



"There are 3 C’s in Life: Choice, Chance and Change. You must first MAKE A CHOICE, to TAKE A CHANCE, or your Life will never CHANGE. I made my choice on April 6th 2013 and have never looked back!
I have been overweight since the age of 7. I was followed by a paediatrician, our family doctor, the support of my parents and following whatever “diet program” was prescribed to me by them at the time (in the late ‘80’s). I kept gaining over the years and weighed in at 136lbs by the age of 10. (The only time in my life I have ever weighed in the 130’s… and at that young age, it was NOT a healthy weight!!). As an adult, my weight has generally always been over the 200lbs mark (I’m 5’4), my highest at 246lbs after the birth of my son in October 2011.
I use to be a “yo-yo dieter” and no doubt many of you can relate. I have tried numerous diet/ weight loss programs, meal replacement shakes, and some of the stranger ones; like the “Cabbage Soup Diet” or the “Master Cleanse” starting in my teen years up until a year and a bit ago (I’m 33)… I was always searching for that “quick fix” to solve my long standing war with my weight.
I am honest in saying that I strongly dislike the word “diet”… have you ever noticed the word “die” in diet? Coincidence? Maybe. Doesn’t it feel like we are “dying” when we go on those crazy meal plans or fad “diets” looking for quick results? Starving ourselves to lose those unwanted pounds, only to fumble (because realistically, how can we honestly follow those plans day in and day out for the rest of our lives????)… Regaining the weight lost AND THEN SOME!! The never ending “diet cycle”…
A person CAN change their “stars”… We HAVE the power within us… You do NOT have to suffer anymore! You can SET YOURSELF FREE! A healthy AND financially abundant life awaits you… if you truly want it! The choice is always YOURS. Skinny Body Care is an awesome company to work for; and its amazing products: Skinny Fiber and Ageless… ARE those very “stars”!! Grasp it!! It is within your reach!!
Skinny Fiber is NOT a “magic pill”, “diet pill”, or a “quick fix”! If this is what you are looking for, keep looking! You will be searching for a very long time!
I will tell you what Skinny Fiber is: an amazing weight loss tool!!! This supplement is packed with incredible, natural, plant-based ingredients; proven to help with a healthy weight loss as well as Digestive Enzymes which aid your body to absorb the proper vitamins and nutrients it needs to have a healthy body (from the inside out)!!
Let me ask you a question to put things in perspective. You use a toothbrush and toothpaste to ensure healthy teeth and gums daily, right? You use them on average a couple of times a day, correct? They are TOOLS to help your teeth! If you don’t use them daily, at least twice to three times… how will your teeth get cleaned? How will they stay healthy? That’s right! YOU need to add a little of YOUR own “elbow grease” and USE the tools available to you for it to work!! Skinny Fiber is absolutely awesome! Combined with drinking your daily water, making healthier choices, throwing in a bit of exercise into your routine… you will be on a fast track to a healthier YOU and lifestyle change!! Skinny Fiber DOES work... if YOU work with it!!
I have lost over 27lbs with Skinny Fiber. I have not weighed myself in over a month. I do not measure my progress by the scale anymore. How do I know I’m making progress? Seeing my collar bone for the first time in years! Recently fitting into a dress I have not worn in over 8 years! More energy! Discovering that my body now has a “shape”! Friends and family telling me that I look healthy! And asking me what my secret is? This is my non-secret: Skinny Fiber and a commitment to myself, to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am a work in progress. Each day, I arrive closer and closer to my goal: a healthy body from the inside out!
But you don’t have to take my word for it… I’m just a regular girl who decided one day; to make the choice to take a chance to change MY life and my “stars”… The question is: Will YOU?"
Start your weight loss journey here:www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment