Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WOW!! Love these updates especially when a husband and wife team up together!!



Jameel says~

My wife and I have both decided to take control of our health and weight together! We started our Skinny Fiber 90 Day Challenge at the beginning of this year 2014 and we are both getting great results. At my heaviest I was over 335 lbs and now I'm currently 298 and still losing. My wife is also losing many pounds and inches as well. We believe this 90 day challenge is great for couples because of the buy 3 bottles and get 3 free special. It is a win win for anyone looking to lose pounds and inches in a healthy all natural way. We are both thankful for Skinny Fiber and the 90 day challenge. Start your 90 day challenge here:www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment