Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This is my friend Jackie ♥


I am so excited to be a guest on the show-- nervous though!!But getting the chance to share with the world how my life has changed, is a dream come true!!! Love Skinny Fiber!! I want everyone to try it!!! -- I am super slow loser- with low thyroid- but was steadily gaining for 13 years before SF even dieting!! Skinny Fiber really has helped me finally lose weight after gaining from thyroid disease and pre-menopause! I am now just about pain free from arthritis--- Fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease with sciatic nerve damage! I will stay on forever-- I rarely get hot flashes and my horrible lifelong IBS is gone!!!! Took me 4 months -- did not lose the first month but felt amazing so knew it was going to help me-- I am down 3 sizes- . A slow but steady result!! Being 51 and menopausal makes this much harder... but with Skinny Fiber I am able to keep from gaining like so many women do at this time. It has taken away my cravings for the carbohydrates-my addiction that I have suffered since my teen years as anorexic/bulimic- I now have control over food.. food does not have control over me.
Start your journey here: www.getslimwithhealthy360.

No comments:

Post a Comment