Monday, August 11, 2014

Penny B shares she has lost over 73 pounds in the last 9 months~


Here is my personal story:
I have been using Skinny Fiber for 9 months now so decided it was about time I got my butt on here and update you guys again. I have lost 73 pounds & lots of inches so far. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 11-12, I sleep so much better at night and have so much more energy during the day! Best of all I have been removed from my high blood pressure medicine! I can't even describe how it has helped me with my rheumatoid arthritis. I have hardly no inflammation in my hands like I use to and my rheumatologist is very pleased with my results so far. I am on my fourth 90 day challenge right now and my husband just started his third 90 day challenge he has lost 52 pounds doing it so far, (pictures coming soon) What are you waiting for don't wait another day because you too can get great results with Skinny Fiber. I am so thankful I found it. (Thank you Holly C) I believe in this product so much, that I have become a distributor so I can help you help yourself. I have tried every diet, weight loss product out there and have never seen the results that I have seen with Skinny Fiber.
Skinny Fiber has a money back guarantee! So try it out! What have you got to lose, besides inches and pounds?
Start here: www.getslimwithhealthy360.com


Here is her 5 month photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment