Sunday, August 3, 2014

Nasra K. no longer craves sweets-



MY 90 DAYS CHALLENGE SUCCESS STORY
I post other testimonies about Skinny Fiber so I thought it was time to give my OWN success story. 
I started my weight loss journey Feb 2014 but I was not consistent with taking my Skinny Fiber I must admit. On April 2014 that is where I started my journey and religiously take my SF twice a day. 
I started at 209 lbs. wearing size 20/18. As of August 2014, I am down to 183 lbs., that’s a total of 26 lbs. gone so far and I am down to a size 14. I owe it to Skinny Fiber. It has helped me get healthy. I no longer crave sweets. I actually don’t like sugar. I drink more water than I used to before SF. I will be able to make my goal weight by Dec 2014. When I first started skinny fiber I didn’t change my diet. I wanted to see if it would do what I was told. I had ice cream and fast food and still lost. Gradually I found I didn’t want that stuff and my portion sizes got smaller and smaller. I am Skinny Fiber for life.
Apart from losing my weight I also took it as a business opportunity where I can earn extra income without have to worry about how I will manage my time between my full time job and my business. I work from home part time less than 6 hours a week and I got paid weekly.
It is so rewarding that I put smile back to people’s faces, contributed to them becoming healthier, lose weight and get their self confidence back. The best part is when I teach them how they can do the business themselves; and watch how their lives have been transformed. I also started a weight loss support group for anyone that wants to join rather they are taking Skinny Fiber or not.
Skinny Fiber is a pure, 100 % all natural nutritional weight loss supplement that comes in the form of a capsule. It is a super detox on a cellular level! It has no nasty side effects, unlike other dietary supplements that make your heart pound and make you feel jittery. Skinny Fiber is STIMULANT, DRUG, AND CHEMICAL FREE.
Order Skinny Fiber here: www.getslimwithhealthy360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment