Monday, September 1, 2014

WOW Check out Gail and she no longer has heartburn!



HI, my name is Gail...
Lol. That sounded like I'm about to admit I have a problem. Well I guess I do. A weight problem. As much as I HATE seeing my before picture... I know I am helping people by sharing my story. I would have never posted my pics before. EVER! I avoided the camera like the plague!
This post is from my first 90 Day Challenge. I lost 11.2 inches in under 3 weeks!! 40lbs gone in 90 days! How did I do this? I took Skinny Fiber REGULARLY and drank LOTS and LOTS of WATER (this is key) I ate mostly low carb. I didn't stick to the low carb through the whole 90 days to be honest. But I made healthier food choices, and limited my treats, which I still was able to have. I just kept taking my Skinny Fiber and drinking tons on water. Still it kept melting off!! I fell of the wagon at Christmas time... Still kept taking SF and drinking my water. Did not gain back any weight. In fact i lost some more! (not recommended) Lol.
I started taking Skinny Fiber to lose weight. But then I started to notice other changes... Within days, I was sleeping better, had more energy, and no more heartburn! I noticed that my hair grew faster, thicker and looked healthier! My nails are even stronger. I used to get a lot of migraines and now hardly any at all. Coincidence? I think not! I LOVE Skinny Fiber and I will always keep taking it!
What is Skinny Fiber?
Here is a video explaining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkA3JrEKyJ8
Trust me I know a lot of you are still skeptic. I was too!! It REALLY works!!
Take the 90 Day Challenge at http://www.getslimwithhealthy360.com/
Not only will you receive our NEW 90 Day Money Back Guarantee..
YOU WILL RECEIVE FULL ACCESS TO:
- Our Industry-Leading Weight Loss Tracking System
- Weight Loss Support Groups to Meet Others Just Like You
- Tips and Strategies to Make Your Results Even Greater
- Simple Exercise Tips
- Easy Nutrition Tips
- Support and Motivation Tips
- SO MUCH MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment